University College London
I’m a teaching assistant for Practical Statistics for Mental Health Research module. I also co-supervise MSc students completing their dissertations using the Research Database at Camden & Islington NHS Foundation Trust.
- Matios Haile (Co-supervisor, 2022-Present): Socio-demographic and clinical characteristics of patients referred from early intervention in psychosis (EIP) to crisis resolution and home treatment teams
- Nat Rich (Thesis Committee, 2021-Present): Race disparities in pathways through psychiatric care and service engagement
Queen Mary University of London
I’m a dissertation supervisor on the MSc in Global Public Health and Policy course where I mainly supervise projects pertaining to secondary data analysis, substance use disorders, and comparative health policy. I normally supervise 1-2 students per term.
- Yara Nassar (Supervisor, 2020-22): Retrospective health policy analysis on smoking-free and smoking cessation policies in the Netherlands
- Rutendo Florence Kudenga (Supervisor, 2021-22): Knowledge and attitude of adolescents regarding electronic cigarettes
- Jon Daly (Supervisor, 2021-22): Impact of predominantly plant based and vegan diets on gestational diabetes
- Lea Bastian (Supervisor, 2022-Present): Impact of access barriers to abortion on the health of pregnant people in progressive legal settings